Hi Pandas! And Happy Mother's Day for all of you moms! I love my mom SO much!!
A Face of the Day has been long overdue here at PrettyPanda, but now that I have some favorites in wonderful, summertime colors, I decided to create an easy summer look.
Easy pink lip, glowy skin, and a pop of blue on my lids. Want the look? Check out what I used below!
1. Dior Lip Glow Color Revive Lip Balm gave my lips a moisturized pink pout that is easy and low maintenance.
2. Before the Dior, however, I prepped my lips with Julep's Sugar Smooch Lip Scrub.
3. NYX's Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Aqua made for a cool and unexpected cat eye on top of the eye look I did with...
4. The Tarte Aqualillies palette! I blended Bikini and Parasol and then added Poolside to the crease. I used Captivating (the blush) a tiny bit of Park Ave Princess and Champange to create the glowy look on my cheeks.
5. I topped the look off with one coat of Physician's formula Organic Wear FakeOut Mascara.
I hope you like this FOTD, the whole thing took me about 7 minutes, including a light layer of my Clinique foundation. Probably why my eyeshadow blending skills were subpar, but I was tired!
Hope you get inspired for a summer look of your own!