Thursday, May 9, 2013

O.P.I Pussy Galore from the Bond Girls Liquid Sand Collection

I love James Bond, and of course, along with 007 comes his Bond Girls. I think O.P.I seriously cashed in with this idea, considering how well the Bond collection did in the Fall (I hauled so many of those!) But this time around, only one...Pussy Galore, the light pink babe of the collection.

 
I am still on the fence about Liquid Sand. I loved the Mariah Carey polishes, but the OZ colors fell a little flat for me. I think in this kind of texture, the color is everything. Pussy Galore ($8.50) is really unique and the baby pink with the silver and pink sand/glitter is just stunning!

 
This is two easy coats with the lovely pro-wide brush. Lasts about a week solid (liquid sands are SO durable) and dries super fast. I have no qualms with the formula. And I love this color!
 
Overall, although I only found one Bond Girl that stole my heart, I think this collection is fascinating. If you want to see more swatches of this beauty, I started a nails only blog (so nail posts here will slowly start to disappear). Visit Impressionist Nails! I appreciate your support!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!