Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sonia Kashuk Super Sheer Liquid Tint in Poppy

I love Sonia Kashuk, but I mostly buy brushes from the brand. When I have bought cosmetics, I have been pleasantly surprised, and the Super Sheer Liquid Tint ($10) in Poppy was no exception.
 
 
This gel-like liquid blush is fantastic! There is a TON of product here, so you will probably never run out, and a little goes a long way. I am talking about a dab the size of your pinkie nail or less for each cheek. I used a stippling brush to apply and the results are flawless every time.
 
 
This product has a pump style applicator, which is really hygienic, but it does put out too much for a whole pump (which the next picture demonstrates). A half a pump is enough! Be careful!
 
 
This is the above pump spread out. Whoa. Too much! But, you can see that a little goes a very long way and the color is gorgeous. This is extremely light, easy to blend and work with, and sets to a dewy glow finish. Start with little and work your way up, because this is buildable and meant to be a sheer tint.
 
SK Super Sheer Liquid Tint in Poppy is not really super sheer, but I love that it has great payoff. This works well, even over my powder foundation, and gives a healthy natural glow. It fades about 3/4 of the way through the day though, so layering it is necessary.
 
What do you think of Poppy? Love it or leave it?
 
 photo panda-sig_zps4a356226.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, nice! I love liquid blushes a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just getting into them, they are really fun!

      Delete
  2. Wowza! That's kind of amazing! I wonder if we have them up here? Must go to Target to look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope you do! I'm thinking about picking up more colors!!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!