Sunday, July 14, 2013

ChapStick Mixstix Green Apple and Caramel

I always love finding cute and campy beauty products, so when my mom and I came across ChapStick Mixstix in Maui we had to get them!
 
 
For under $4, you get two ChapSticks in one, with a better formula than normal ChapStick (much more moisturizing and longer lasting) and a cool way to mix and match flavors. There are two others: Strawberry and Banana and Lemon and Raspberry, but the Green Apple and Caramel was too hard to pass up!
 

Worn alone, each side of the Mixstix is really yummy. Green apple caramel flavors are delicious. But mixed together and your lips taste like those Caramel Apple suckers that have the sticky caramel on the outside. Too fun!
 
Overall, I think the new ChapStick Mixstix are cute, work well, and remind me of when I was little. Definitely a fun buy!
 
 photo panda-sig_zps4a356226.jpg

8 comments:

  1. I need this one! The other two flavors don't appeal much to me, but this one looks tastie and I LOVE those suckers, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you totally need this. I have been reaching for it everyday!

      Delete
  2. I adore all sweet scented things! Love this combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore this as well, you should try it out!

      Delete
  3. Hmmmm that sounds gooood... nom nom. Gah would make me hungry haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I actually found myself craving sweet things after wearing it...probably not a good thing!

      Delete
  4. Ew, caramel... I really don't like the taste of that, lol :-) I do love green apple though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, caramel is a tricky taste, but the green apple side is so yummy it may be worth it just for that!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!