Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sephora Disney Collection: Ariel 'Set the Mood' Compact Mirror

The Sephora Disney Collections have taken off in such a massive way. One of the main things people are clamoring for in each collection are the limited edition compact mirrors (older ones are selling on Ebay for crazy amounts) so I finally wanted to get a jump on having one before they were gone.
 
 
The Ariel Collection 'Set the Mood' mirror is gorgeous in everyway, and totally worth the $20. If you are even on the fence, hurry and try and find one! I don't even see them on Sephora.com anymore!
 
 
The mirror is silver with a 'wave' detail surrounding the upper and outer portions, with varying rings of greens and blues ending with a silhouette of Eric and Ariel on the boat, just about to kiss. Adorable!
 
 
The inside says 'You've got to be you' in a flowy script, and there is a normal mirror and a magnified version. Cool!
 
 
I also love the weight to this mirror. It is really functional as well as beautiful and a gorgeous conversation piece, a joy to pull out of your purse, or a great addition to your collection!
 
 
I am so happy that I finally got one of these mirrors. Do you have one yet? Who is excited for Belle in the fall?
 
 photo panda-sig_zps4a356226.jpg

6 comments:

  1. So CUTE!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY ACTUALL GOD!! I think my heart melted when I saw your blogpost!
    It's so prettttyyyy!! I sucks that we don't have sephora here :(

    www.AvneeshnKaren.blogspot.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't is sooo cute?? Super sad you don't have a Sephora!

      Delete
  3. OMG whyyyy don't we have sephora in the UK!?! This is soooo adorable, & the little quote on the mirror. Oh it's just perfect!
    Maybe Its Megan Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so surprised you guys don't!! I hope they come soon!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!