Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Velvet Voyeur

I kinda have a thing for nail polish names. Don't we all? I couldn't NOT buy this polish, I just thought they name was so sexy haha.

Introducing my pick for Fall 2012's Sexiest Polish: Essie's Velvet Voyeur

 
A deep reddish purple that looks black in some lights is the perfect remix to a black creme. It is sexy and femme fatale while also being unexpected.
 
 
I picked up this Essie from Ulta for around $8. Essie polishes are great, and I love the brush. I got a full 6 days of wear from this polish. (2 coats)
 
 
Some not so discerning eyes (my brother) thought my polish was black...but I can tell, can't you??
 
Final Thoughts: My pick for vampiest polish this winter!
 
Price: 8/10
Staying Power: 9/10
Packaging: 9/10
Color/Wearability: 10/10
Quality/Branding: 9/10
Total: 45/50= A- = Happy Panda!
 
I love vampy nails, do you?
 
xox PrettyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!