Sunday, October 14, 2012

ORLY Flicker: Perfect October Orange

Hey everyone!!

Sorry for my long absence! I have been really busy settling down in my grad school life (phew!) but I am back now and ready to blog with some fun products for Fall and Winter. Yay!
 
As you can probably tell, I am big on nail polish, and I do not have many orange polishes in my current collection.
 
Orly recently released a Fall collection and I decided to add the pretty red-orange 'Flicker' to my stash for $8.

 
This is a shiny, metallic, slightly duochrome polish that looks just like a flickering flame!
 
 
Two coats and this baby has a lot of depth and looks great for Halloween time!
 
 
This lasted about 5 days with minor tip wear and looks good as a base for black glitter as well!
 
 
Overall Thoughts: A great wearable orange just in time for All-Hallows-Eve!
 
Price: 8/10
Staying Power: 8.5/10
Packaging: 10/10
Color/Wearability: 10/10
Quality/Branding: 9/10
 
Total: 45.5/50 = A- = Happy Panda!
 
Do you guys have any of the other ORLY Fall polishes? I thought they were all so pretty!
 
xoxo PrettyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!