Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hello Flawless!

Hola!

I was recently given a sample of Benefit's Hello Flawless Foundation Powder in 'Petal' to try out.

The biggie version retails for $34, which is around the same price as any highish-end foundation these days.

Petal is a light beige color with neutral undertones. It goes well with my very pale skin. This also has an spf of 15 in it, but I would still use a regular sunscreen under it.

I purposefully caked a lot of this on so you could see the color, because when blended in, it really does appear 'flawless'. This is a creamy powder, so it feels more like a traditional foundation on the skin.


Here is the product fully blended onto my hand. For me, this looked cakey on my face. It had great coverage but I wasn't comfortable with how it settled into my tiny lines.

This is a great product and I think many will like it. There is a decent shade range, especially for pale girls (which is a hard thing to find sometimes) but I feel like this just sits on my skin. Not for me. I wish it was because the color match is great.

Final Thoughts: Proceed with caution if you do not like your foundation settling into fine lines after a while.

Price: 8/10
Staying Power: 8/10
Packaging: 10/10
Color/Wearability: 9/10
Quality/Branding: 9/10

Total: 44/50 = B+ = Pleased Panda (Color-wise, but not overall)

Have you tried this? Love it? Hate it?

xo PrettyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!