Sunday, August 31, 2014

Flirt! Plushious Liquid Velvet Lipcolor: Swatches and Review

*Product gifted to me by a lovely friend*
I haven't tried Flirt! Cosmetics, which are found at Khol's. I think I may have had a lip gloss from them years ago, but not anything after they reformulated their line. 
The Plushious Liquid Velvet Lipcolor formula is non-sticky and thinner than I would have thought. 

The shade So Naughty is a deep raspberry color in the swatch, but is slightly lighter on the lips. It has a yummy sweet scent and normally retails for almost $14 (why is Flirt! so expensive??) but is on sale for $6.75 right now, which is a perfect price-point.


This color is a great everyday color and I really like the feeling of it on my lips. It wears well for about 4-5 hours before requiring a touch up and fades well. I am pretty impressed with my first foray into Flirt! and I find myself reaching for this often in my purse.

Have you tried out Flirt! since they apparently re-invented themselves?

 photo panda-sig_zps4a356226.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!