Thursday, August 28, 2014

Sephora Rouge Infusion in Red Essence

The Sephora Rouge Infusion is a product that has been catching my eye for a while, and now you can get it as a 100 point bonus!! (Which I suggest you do!) And in a brilliant red shade no less!


The 100 point perk is a mini tube, but the original tube retails for $14 for .152oz of product. It has a doe foot wand and comes in 12 different colors.


This is supposed to be a weightless formula leaves a stain. It also claims, as per Sephora's website that "In a test of 23 voluntary participants, 100% claimed that the color was intense".

I'm sorry Sephora, but obviously. I mean, what does that even mean? And 23 people isn't very convincing...but I digress.


This has a gel like slip to it and is very lightweight. The color is buildable without caking or getting patchy in this particular color.


I love the color of this. It is a slightly deeper red than the classic cherry red and will be great for the fall. It does stain, doesn't get on my teeth, is moderately transfer proof, and lasts about 5 hours with drinking.

Overall, I am really digging this formula and shade, even if I think Sephora is a bit silly. :)

 photo panda-sig_zps4a356226.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!