Wednesday, January 16, 2013

EOS Pomegranate Raspberry: Quick Review

Now we all know my stance on EOS. Like, but not love. Babylips for the win...yada yada. But I just had to let you onto this scent!

 
EOS Pomegranate Raspberry lip sphere smells like a wonderfruit from heaven. It is tart, tangy, and a bit sweet. Probably my favorite scent from EOS. It is a drier chapstick that is great for not so messed up lips, unlike mine. About $3, 95% organic, 100% natural.

Fans of EOS or anyone who likes pomegranate. I put those seeds on EVERYTHING. So I mostly just smell this, or swipe it on top of an already moisturizing lipstick. I have issues, I know.

 
If you like pomegranate, have issues finding chapstick in your purse, and/or like the EOS formula, you have to have this. If only one of the above applies to you: pass.

Price: 9/10
Performance: 7/10
Color/Wearability: 10/10
Packaging: 9/10
Overall Quality: 8/10

Total: 43/50 = B+ = Happy Panda

We all know I am team Babylips, do you have a favorite? Good old Carmex? Cherry Chapstick?

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!