Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream: Quick Review

Okay so you know how I am obsessed with cuticle stuff right?
Well, here is another product to add to my insane arsenal of cuticle care including Sally Hansen Quick Care Pen and Avojuice lotions! Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream.
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter cuticle cream retails for about $5 depending on if you order from their website or get it at Target, Ulta, or Walmart. It is 100% natural and not tested on animals. It has sweet almond, lemon, sunflower, and soybean oils as well as rosemary and cocoa butter to moisten and heal. It does contain beeswax, so it is not vegan. It is a thick paste in a small tin that has a dry consistency so it is quick to absorb.
Anyone looking for a way to heal their damaged, dry, or out-of-shape cuticles in these winter months. Cuticle care is far better than cuticle clipping, so invest in the right products. I recommend my above staples but this is a great substitute for the pricier Lemony Flutter by LUSH. This is a great product for on the go, works well, and smells so good!

I am already in love. It took my rough cuticles from a day out in cold weather and made them pretty and polished for manicure pictures forthcoming. Non-greasy, which I love! Wish the packaging came wrapped though so people can't dig into these in the store.

Price: 9/10
Performance: 9/10
Color/Wearability: N/A
Packaging: 7/10
Overall Quality: 9/10

Total: 34/40 = B+ = Happy Panda! 
Are you a fan of the Burt's Bees line? I love that they are all natural and that this smells like fresh lemons!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!