Thursday, September 25, 2014

My First British Makeup Purchase: Barry M Cor Balmy

  Hello there!

Contrary to belief, no one actually says 'Cor Blimey' in England, but I did find this adorable Barry M balm called 'Cor Balmy', which was too cute to resist. For the equivalent of $5.70, this balm can be yours. Do I think the price is a but high? Yeah, but London is one of the most expensive cities in the world!

This is the Barry M version of the Maybelline Baby Lips, but I think they moisturize better actually. Since being in London, even in the fair weather, my lips are getting more chapped, and this works better than the Babylips I brought along, so I am really glad I made this purchase. There are a few different shades, but I got the orange/coral called 'Trouble and Strife"

The outside of the balm is the color and the inside circle is clear and made of Jojoba and Shea for extra moisture. This is my first experience with the brand Barry M, but I think the packaging is fun and this lasted on my lips for 3 hours (and still felt moisturized), even after drinking water. 

 Overall, it is just a lip balm, but the relevant packaging and the moisture factor made it something that I am glad I have in my bag while trekking around the city.

Have you tried Barry M? 

Cheerio!
 
 photo panda-sig_zps4a356226.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!