Thanks to those being really supportive of my first Instagram self-imposed challenged called 28 days of lippies.
A new day, a new lipstick/gloss/pencil for the whole month of February.
It gets me to shop my stash and break out of my comfort zone!
Week One has been the week of my nude lippies, of which I barely have any. This week really pushed me out of my comfort zone. I ended the week (today) with a rose pop of color...next week will be my pinks!
Here's a quick run down of this week's picks, in order, starting from the top left and going across the rows.
1. NYX Butter Lipgloss in Creme Brulee. $4.99. Creamy light pink/nude and decently moisturizing.
2. Maybelline Nude Lust. $7.49. New to my collection. I felt it washed me out but the formula is great!
3. Lancome Rouge in Love 304B Rose Emotion. $28. A pretty, leaning light coral nude pink. Great, featherlight formula.
4. Urban Decay Native. $22. Creamy and pigmented, but thick.
5. Khroma Beauty Joystick in Sea Coral. $8.99. A matte light coral. Love the vanilla smell!
6. M.A.C Stay Sweet. $15. Lightest baby pink. Settles into lines but I still love it.
7. Rimmel Picadilly Pink. $5. My prelude to the pinks, a rosy neutral.
If you haven't checked it out yet, my Instagram link it to the upper right!