Friday, May 15, 2015

Clinique Cheek Pop in Pansy Pop: Swatches and Review

Clinique Cheek Pop in Pansy Things are hectic right now here at Panda Headquarters, but I wanted to share this review before the weekend got underway, especially because I love this blush so much that it will be on my face tomorrow at my Master's graduation. That is high honors for a blush, I tell ya!

But before I begin, there is a bit of a story with this one. My momma and I have been looking for these new colors forever. When they first launched, even our Clinique SA's had no idea there were new colors! (Does this ever happen to you?). My Ulta has had an empty display where they are supposed to go for a month. Sephora was picked over/sold out. What was a girl to do?

Finally my momma and I begged the Clinique SA's to go check the stock at Nordstroms to see if they were in. Hmm...they were! The SA's were going gaga over these blushes like they'd never even heard of 'em! Case in point, I got to be the first to swatch the brand new testers and left with the color Pansy, a gorgeous lavendar pink. Patience is a virtue!


Pansy Pop (15) retails for $21 and should be able to be found at Sephora/Ulta/Clinique. After swatching some of the colors and seeing dismal pigmentation, Pansy blew me away and I snatched it up!

Clinique Cheek Pop in Pansy
Pansy Pop is unlike any other blushes I own. I may not have a big stash of blush, but I have mostly pinks, corals, and reds, but nothing cool-toned like this. I've been wearing it non-stop! It lasts for 8 hours on my combo skin and has the dewiest glow to it. I feel that this shade works best applied in layers with a stippling brush for the perfect finish!

Clinique Cheek Pop in Pansy
 I love the unique hue, the wear, and the finish so much I will be wearing it tomorrow, on one of the most momentous days of my life to date! Yay Clinique Cheek Pops!

Do you have one (or all?) of these?

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!