Wednesday, February 25, 2015

It Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Ombre Blush in Je Ne Sais Quoi: Swatches and Review

I am not always a fan of everything It Cosmetics releases, but more and more, I find myself becoming an 'It' girl, and the product I have been reviewing the last few weeks, the It Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Ombre Blush in Je Ne Sais Quoi has been constantly on my cheeks.

This blush retails for $24 and with the amount I have been using it, worth every penny! There is currently only one color selection, which is a pink. But according to It Cosmetics, it is supposed to self-adjust to give you your own unique glow! It turns rather peachy pink on my skin!

It is also has collagen and peptides, which is where (I am assuming) the CC+ comes into play.


Isn't this just the prettiest? You can use the top section as a highlight, which I like to do, although swirling all the colors together will not get rid of the ombre´. I love this because it really does give a lit from within glow that is just so easy, which is why I keep reaching for it. 


The swatches show the individual sections of the blush and then what it looks like blended together. The texture is easy to work with: not too dense or powdery.

It cosmetics CC+ Radiance Ombre Blush
This gives me a healthy glow that I am addicted to. Keep in mind that it has a luminous finish but is neither sparkly or matte. I love it!

Have you tried this CC+ Radiance Blush?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!