1: NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk: Used as a base/primer on eyes.
2. Clinique Even Better Foundation in Alabastor: My base of choice right now.
3. Cocoa Star Too Faced Shadow from the Natural at Night Palette: Used to fill in brows. Heavy in the first look and lighter in the secocnd.
4. Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer in Fair: Under eye
5. NYX Liquid Black Liner: A larger wing on the first look, and simpler on the second.
6. Benefit They're Real Mascara
For the full look, I used the products below:
1. bareMinerals loose shadow in Treasured Terri: Foiled and used on whole eye.
2. NYX single eye shadow in Exotic Green: used in crease
3. Mally Ever Color Automatic Eyeliner in Fierce Forest: used on bottom lash line.
4. Essence Renesmee Red blush: No longer available, but any red blush will do.
5. Essence Bella's Secret: for highlight.
6. NYX Retractable Waterproof liner in Red: line lips
7. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in F-Bomb: Fill in lips with the perfect Narcissa-red.
8. bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie gloss in Game Changer: a dab on the middle of the lower lip.
This look was so fun to do, but now, let's lighten it up for everyday wear!
For the softer version, I used the following products:
1. Clinique All About Shadow Quad in On Safari: used the cream as highlight, olive on the whole lid, and forest green on the crease.
2. Milani Baked Blush in Red Vino: a little on the cheeks gives a strong blush and highlight.
3. Sephora Flashy Liner in Flashy Ultra Green: on lower lash line.
I had fun playing with all of my green shadows, and a ton of fun doing this in general!
For Narcissa inspired nail polishes...click HERE.
For Malfoy-worthy accessories...click HERE.
Hope you enjoyed! If you have someone you would like me to do a feature on for the next volume of "I Want To Look Like..." tell me in the comments!