Can you believe it is already almost April? Me either! I am so excited for April though, mostly because it is my birthday month! So expect some surprises coming your way from PrettyPandaMakeup!
So, what did I use up this month?
1. Up & Up Daily Cleansing Cloths (30 count) $5.99 for 60 (I used one of two packs): I have been buying these for a while...mostly because they are the cheapest I can find. I only use them for swatching and quick clean up that way. They are a bit too rough for my face. I will probably get more the next time I am at Target.
2. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths (10 count sample back with a larger pack at $6.99): Love these for my face. They do not make me break out and get off my foundation nicely. They do nothing for eye makeup though, but I don't expect them to.
3. Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Nourishing Shampoo (sample from PinchMe but regular size is $5.99): Love this and it has definitely stopped breakage in my hair in the 7 days it claims. Granted, my hair is healthier because I recently cut it, but even when I used it before the big chop, it helped. I might consider buying the full size, but I am more interested in trying the hair mask and conditioner as well.
4. Too Faced Primed and Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer (small size from Beauty Blogger Darlings set, but regular is $30). This lasted me a good two months with daily use and I used a lot. I like this and it works well, but I have so many other primers to get through to repurchase right now.
5. Too Faced Shadow Insurance (small size from Beauty Blogger Darlings set, but regular is $20): One of my favorite eye primers. This lasted me three months with daily use. A little goes a long way. I will wait to repurchase this one once I have gone through other eye primer samples.
6. Clarisonic Acne Brush Head ($25): Always change your brush heads every three months! And the time has come! I love the acne brush head, but I bought the sensitive skin one to try next, just because my skin has been a bit dry.
7. Benefit They're Real Mascara Deluxe Sample (full size is $23): Still in my top five favorite mascaras ever!