Monday, December 30, 2013

Beautifully Disney: Spell Breaker Lip Gloss

Hey everyone!

I hope your holiday was fantastic! I am so excited to show you one of the presents I received.

Being a long-time Disney fan and a annual pass holder means that I frequently run into things in the park that I want. This lip gloss was no exception.

Beautifully Disney is a line of 'luxe' makeup that Disney released about  year ago, and their collection is growing!


Spell Breaker ($14.95 but frequently 3 for $30) is a gorgeous light pink opaque gloss representative of Rapunzel from the movie Tangled.


Rapunzel is one of my favorite Princesses! And this color represents her well, opaque pink that leans slightly lilac.


The packaging is gorgeous and was a draw for me when I purchased my first BD lipgloss (Snow White) last year. Rapunzel is drawn in black with some accents of gold on a sturdy tube with a black handle.


Coverage is good with one swipe but I layered it twice on my lips for a more opaque look. The glosses have a small doe foot applicator and no scent. Spell Breaker is really easy to wear, and feels good on my drier lips. 


This gloss is not sticky at all which I love! Wear time varies from 2-3 hours for me, which is about what I get with most glosses (a girl needs to eat!) and I really enjoy wearing this formula.


I honestly love the Beautifully Disney line, and not just because I am a Disney fan. It seems they really put time into making sure the formula was decent before selling this stuff, which surprised me. I received a few more things from this line, so we will have to see how those compare!

What do you think of Spell Breaker?

Who is your favorite Disney Princess?


 photo panda-sig_zps4a356226.jpg

11 comments:

  1. EEEP! So pretty! I saw these when I was there in November, but didn't know if they were worth buying at all. Next time I'm there I'll have to pick up something!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy! I think at least one lip gloss is worth it in your fave princess. They are really comfortable to wear! Still testing the eye shadows, so I will let you know about those soon!

      Delete
  2. This might be an annoying question, so apologies in advance... but is this makeup line available online only or at a Disney store? I love Disney too!!! Did you see Frozen yet? I'm going to go see it w/ a friend on New Year day. lol

    http://strawberryheartschocolatedarts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, its not annoying, I totally should have put that. Available online at the Disney store and I have seen it in most Disney stores as well! I saw Frozen...loved it! Hope you enjoy seeing it! I can't wait till they come out with makeup for Anna and Else. Happy new year hun!

      Delete
  3. Ooooh I love this! I'm in love with Disney stuff too! When I was in Disney world last may I was gawking over all there makeup they had at the Disney store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't stop myself from gawking either Ashley!

      Delete
  4. Super cute! I love Disney things, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is gorgeous! I wish I lived closer to Disney!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year lovely!! You can get them online too :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!