Monday, May 21, 2012

Tuxedo Nails

Hello World!

To my old readers, my new readers, and everyone in-between: Welcome to my new blog! I was getting very annoyed with my other set-up and I hope this template is easier to follow, and more user friendly. Make sure to subscribe and follow me pretty please!

Now -- onto the inagural post! This nail art is inspired by Zooey Deschanels' Oscar mani. Yes, that was a while ago, but I still think it is relevant. Especially for graduaion and wedding season!

ToolBox:


Seche Vite Top Coat, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nails Color in "White Out", Kiss Nail Art Pen in Black, Sharpie marker


Steps:

1) Paint nails with one/two coats of "White Out" depending on your preference.

2) Once dry, dot on the buttons with the sharpie

3) Use the nail art pen (or sharpie if you have a steady hand) to draw the little bow-ties. Try making parallel lined and connecting them with an X. Then fill in the blanks.

4) Finish up with top coat. Viola! A manicure worthy of the "New Girl" herself.

So cute right??


Everyone is going to be singing "Who's That Girl?" when you walk around with these nails!


(With Flash) I am in love with these nails, what do you think? Cutsey? Cheesy? Would you rock it?

XoXo PrettyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!