Monday, May 21, 2012

ORLY Opal Hope Review

Hey Pandas!

I came across this polish, and found it so unique that I just HAD to have it. You know the feeling right?

This is ORLY "Opal Hope" and it is a true pink/green duochrome. It has a slightly metallic finish and is very sheer.


Here I took a picture of the bottle with a flash, so you can see the sheen of it. I used 3 coats on my nails, and the nail line was still visible.


With a flash you can see the green sheen that comes out of the pink. In natural light it is apparent as well, but in a more casual, "glowy" way. So pretty and unique.

ORLY "Opal Hope" retails for $8 at stores like Ulta.

Sad Panda: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 : Pandamonium!

Overall: I think this polish is amazing, unique, and lasted me 7 days chip free.


What do you think of this polish? Love it or leave it? Tell me in the comments!

xoxo PrettyPanda

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to Blogger! Blog.com sucks. This is a really pretty color- it reminds me of seashells.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Blog.com gave me a headache so here I am! Thanks, I love this color too, it easily distracts me when I am trying to write papers though :)

      Delete
  2. duochrome polishes are the BEST. I love the green flash on this, bet it would look gorgeous layered over other polishes too. Nice to see you've moved to Blogger, I was trying to leave a comment on your last post on Blog.com and it kept telling me that loading failed LOL. I was like NO I refuse to believe it :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Blog. com was failing me, I am still trying to figure out all of this blogging business, because I am not the most tech savvy, but thanks for the read and comment! I LOVE this polish, I think the layering idea is an awesome one!

      Delete
  3. So pretty!! I love the duochrome a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!