Monday, December 3, 2012

Ulta Crystal File: A Nifty Tool For Your Nail Kit

As all of you can probably tell, I am obsessed with nails. So when I was meandering through Ulta on one of my impulsive trips, I realized I needed a new nail file. I used to use the basic dinky ones that come in a pack of 100 or so...but no longer, I have too much pride.

Enter Ulta's budget friendly take on the crystal file:

 
For $6, this is a steal compared to others by Tweezerman, etc. It is small, portable, and chic enough for my liking.

 
It is very fine grained at the top, then moves to a medium grain. The handle is smooth.

 
My natural nails! Ah! The file does a nice job and will work in a snap. I also like that it includes a pouch to carry around!

Panda Approved for a budget crystal file!
 
xoxo PrettyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!