Thursday, August 20, 2015

Inglot Classic Lipstick Review: Shade 254

You may have seen on Insta that I teased some goodies from Inglot that Mama Panda picked up for me. One of them was this pretty Inglot Classic lipstick in the shade 254. There are so many shades of Inglot lipstick and she picked the perfect one for me!

Inglot Classic lipstick in shade 254 review and swatches

The tubes are basic black, square, with the Inglot logo, and contain .16 oz of product. and retail for $15.

Inglot describes their classic lipstick line as having Vitamin E and Apricot Kernal Oil to moisturize lips. This lipstick definitely has a sheen/cream finish to it, is non-sticky, and lasted four hours. It fades nicely but since this shade does have some glitter in it, tiny particles do linger for a while. It doesn't look garish--just a hint of sparkle.

Inglot Classic lipstick in shade 254 review and swatches

Inglot does not provide shade descriptions, but 254 is a shimmery bright rose pink. This appears even brighter on the lips, but still is sheer enough to let some of your natural lip color show through. My lips felt very comfortable during wear.

Inglot Classic lipstick in shade 254 review and swatches

Overall, I really love the Inglot formula. I didn't have much to go on, seeing as this is my first experience with the brand, but if I do get to visit a store, I will defintely be trying more. I want to swatch some more! My only complaint is the numbers instead of names. I get so much joy from a good lipstick name, am I alone here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!