Monday, January 20, 2014

CH..CH...CHA....CHANGES

Hey everyone!!
Pretty Panda is having some changes, or rather additions, that I would like to make you aware of!
First...new Instagram! If you already follow me on my old one...I won't be sad if you leave in favor of only beauty related posts, so no worries.
Second...Facebook page! If you have a Facebook page for your blog, let me know so I can like you!
Also, does anyone know what is going on with GFC? Remember to find me on BlogLovin, Twitter, and Feedspot, or use the handy buttons to your right.
You may now go back to your regularly scheduled programming.  
 photo panda-sig_zps4a356226.jpg

10 comments:

  1. Well now I have that song stuck in my head.. Turn and face the strain!!! I'll follow your new ig love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that was the point!! :) I have it stuck in my head too!

      Delete
  2. Good question, I've have seen so many people asking about GFC! lol I'm unsure of what's going with it, but I know my GFC is still on my blog. I just followed you on Bloglovin, would you follow me back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I noticed its still there...Hm....I have you on BlogLovin :)

      Delete
  3. I've followed you on bloglovin and your new Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a Facebook page. It is titled the same as my Blog name. I tried to find you, but I couldn't. So, you find me. I really like FB for blogging purposes, more than BL or Twitter, but sadly I only have 20 followers. :-( I have Pinterest, but don't have Instagram yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I just followed you on both Insta and FB. And I will have to find you on Pinterest too!! Insta is so fun I hope you love it!

      Delete
  5. Okay I created an Instagram account too. I have no idea how to use it! Find me --- its my blog name. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!