Saturday, December 1, 2012

O.P.I Ger-minis: Quick Review & Swatches

I know I am a little late in the game on these. I have this set for months and finally just got around to swatching it. BUT, the O.P.I Germany collection is still in stores and available!

 
I like buying the mini sets when O.P.I releases a new collection because for $12.50 you get to test out four new polishes. And who really uses up a full bottle anyway...

 
I have to admit, I was very excited for the initial release, considering I speak German and I think Germany is beautiful and blah blah... but most of the colors seem quite ordinary and not related to Germany whatsoever.

 
All the polishes besides Nein!Nein!Nein! Okay Fine! (shown on my ring finger) required two coats. Nein! took three to become opaque. The formula was good but the mini brushes were slightly frayed out.

 
From top to bottom: Suzi and the Seven Dusseldorfs (medium purple) Unfor-greta-bly Blue (standard ocean blue) Nein!Nein!Nein! Okay Fine! (the stupidest name ever, in a dark military green) and Don't Pretzel My Buttons (a yellow undertoned nude).

Final Thoughts: In full size I would only consider Don't Pretzel My Buttons, because it is a nice basic. The other three are dupeable and not so impressive. A cute set for a nail polish beginner though! But I am not too impressed in general

B-
 
xoxo PrettyPanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I appreciate it!